We live in interesting times

I am going to post some links to some articles I have read recently. I find them interesting and thought-provoking. I would like the 1 or 2 people who read this blog to read them also. I am not a doom and gloomer, nor am I any kind of political activist for any political party. I think our country is changing. We can all agree on that. How it is changing, remains to be seen. I am prepared (at least as much as I can be) for whatever the changes are. I see two possibilities for the direction our country will be taking over the next several years. I will choose the articles carefully because I know how valuable your time is and I don't want to waste it. On these issues, these people speak better than I. Enjoy. Maybe that's not the right word.

History is Repeating Itself While We Look Powerless to Stop it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So many thoughts

S*&#t I let my kids and their friends do

A Mother's Day Letter to My Kids